About Me

When we were assigned this project, I thought OMG what should I write about but I found a way to complete my assignment by writing about anything that can to mind but most of all you can expect a description of artist that I admire or artist I see working really hard or something. While on the side I might talk about hot topics or write about my farewells to high school that pretty much it.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Day

SHOOTOUTS TO THE CLASS OF 09'!! A SPECIAL SHOOTOUT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL OF SPORTS MANAGEMENT!! GOOD LUCK & I LOVE YALL'!!
Definitely for me Graduation day will WATERY day for me. Although I might not have gotten along with very few seniors, I will truly miss everyone. I always thought that this day wouldn't come but reality is surely kicking in and we currently have 2 days left of school. Althought I dont want use to graduate yet because I love being around my classmate, we do have our lives to carry on with.
There was no other high school that would have put in the work that our staff here has put in. I will definitely miss the leanancy and patience the staff had put up with. But I have noting else to say.
SHOOTOUT TO
J.A.D.E
GEEK SQUAD
RAHEEM "THE BOO"
WILETTE
KING BENSON
QUEEN BROWNIE
MS. HARRIS
MS. PITTS
MS. WILLIAMS
B-TAG
MS. ZARROUK
AND TO THE LOWER CLASSMEN!!
PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment