About Me

When we were assigned this project, I thought OMG what should I write about but I found a way to complete my assignment by writing about anything that can to mind but most of all you can expect a description of artist that I admire or artist I see working really hard or something. While on the side I might talk about hot topics or write about my farewells to high school that pretty much it.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Wishlist

This is a list of this that I wish I can obtain sometime in my life


Most thing are realistic that I have at my feet but I just have to work hard and I will get it

- Complete my undergraduate at LIU in Sports Science
- I have never been to England and I want to got there
- I also want to go back to Jamaica W.I. I havent been there in about 2-3 years. I miss it and I want to go back
- I want to live comfortable. Meaning I want to be able to buy anything I want when ever I want
- I want to spoil my Loved ones
- WORLD PEACE!!!! (PSYCH THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. BUT I DONT CARE I WANT THAT STILL)
-I want to Orlando Magic to win the 2008-2009 NBA Championship
-I want Mavado to come out with another song that send mi weh (LOL)
-Own my own home
-Give back
-Lastly I want you to comment on ALL posts and vote on my polls. Thanks. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment