About Me

When we were assigned this project, I thought OMG what should I write about but I found a way to complete my assignment by writing about anything that can to mind but most of all you can expect a description of artist that I admire or artist I see working really hard or something. While on the side I might talk about hot topics or write about my farewells to high school that pretty much it.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

KanYe West the BEST in the Industry


Mr. West is a respectable guy in my opinion. He's fly, classy, conceited(cute though), and he is very vocal. To me Kanye is top 5 of the best rappers alive. Not to mention he's a producer producing his own music and some YOUR favorite artist music. It is FACTUAL that KanYe has came out with HIT, AFTER HIT, AFTER HIT. His first song "Through the Wire"


The College Dropout
On October 23, 2002 my brother KanYe almost lost his life in a fatel crash accident. Trajic accidents like these influenced his music like his first single "Through the Wire"
"I thank God I aint to COOL for the SAFE BELTS.... I turn tragedy into triumph"
Anytime Im in a car I alway say thank God I aint to cool for the safe belt while I put on my seat belt. But anywhoo, this album gave me a bloack college type of School Spirit, Roots, poor black man wanting to get a degree type stuff. You might now understand me but listening to that album, in store as you read, and you MIGHT understand me.
Late Registration
Released August 30, 2005. Late Registration album had crazy hits like "Diamonds from Sierra Leone". This track brought me to Africa and what they have to go through because of a piece of diamond. It also reminded me of the Scramble for Africa, plus it made me feel a little resentment toward whit people but I cool with white people. "Gold Digger" even my mom like gold digger and she isn't really a hip hop fan, she mad reggae (LOL). "Touch the Sky" I wanted to touch the sky, the instruments were crazy with the horn and again his lyrics.
Graduation

Released Sept. 11, 2007

Around this time there was a face off battle between KanYe and 50 cent(one of my former favorite rappers). This album was excellent! When it was about to come out my cousins and I were like we must go and get it as soon and it comes out, NO WAIT!!!

It was a well written, when I listened to it, it gave me alot of "Owwww's and Ahhhh's, Get it? But anyway, this album is the type of album that you can put it on and just let it play. Now that mean its a good album. Some if not most albums in this day and ages, you can buy an album for that one good song and the rest of the album sucks. My favorite on the album was "Champion" I listened to that on game days, I gets me hype and into the mode of playing hard. other Favs like "Stronger", "Everytime I am","Barry Bonds","The Glory" and "Good Life." This album had to be the highlight of his career, it went number one in more than 3 countries: Austrian, Belgian, Europe, Canada, the UK and of course the Unites States.


808's and HeartBreaks
On November 30, 2007 KanYe lost his mother is cosmetic surgery but he found the strength to continue on his music career. In my opinion I never was a fan of plastic surgery and surgery that alters your body because the person isn't satifised with their apparence. But to each their own.
To be honest I didnt really like this album. It was aight I do have a favorite "Coldest Winter". Im not going to go in depth with the album because I didnt really like the album. Now a day KanYe is making a killing feature on track and producing. Lyrical avilities are CRAZYYYYYYY he NICE I LOVE KANYE!!!!!
The album cover it hard and so I is the albums name. Agree??

No comments:

Post a Comment