About Me

When we were assigned this project, I thought OMG what should I write about but I found a way to complete my assignment by writing about anything that can to mind but most of all you can expect a description of artist that I admire or artist I see working really hard or something. While on the side I might talk about hot topics or write about my farewells to high school that pretty much it.

Monday, June 1, 2009

How IRONIC


I am a little heart broken because the Cleveland Cavaliers had been beaten by the Orlando Magics. I initially thought that the Cavs would beat the Magic but I waws wrong. After they swept Pistons and the Hawks, I was confident that they would sweep the Magic too but I was WRONG. But I also have beef with them Cavs as a collective team. I play basketball and everything but I am not a fanatic meaning I do not sit down and analyze every aspect of the game.

While watching the 2008-2009 playoffs between the Cavs and the Magics, I feel that the Cavs collectively didnt step up to help themselves win. With that said MO WILLIAMS, ILLGAUSKAS AND BEN WALLACE SUCKKKKKK AS***!!! Yeah, everyone knows that LeBron James will always "LEAVE IT OUT ON THE FLOOR" but he CANNOT do it alone. The rest of the team has to MUST MUST MUST score at least 4-6 points per game and a the big men like, Illgauskas, MUST grab rebounds. Maybe an estimate of at least 8 rebounds.

Its funny to me because Ben Wallace was a former play of Champion team the Detriot Pistons and he was one of the starters, Chauncey at point, Hamiltion, Prince and Rasheed. Bear with me, I dont know much about the NBA so I think that Detriot had one of the best starters in the NBA when they were once bonded. Although he has been traded around I feel that he can do a way better job at contributing toward the team.
As for Illgauskas a.k.a "Mr. Kaps", he cannot hold Howard. Howard has been destroying him in the paint. One game Illgauskas has 6 point, 6 points??!! are you kidding me?. He is supposed to be one of the better center the Cavs have, after all he is a starter. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that Illgau is trash. To me he doesnt play with any heart.
As for the resst of the team, Im going to stop becuase I dont know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment