About Me

When we were assigned this project, I thought OMG what should I write about but I found a way to complete my assignment by writing about anything that can to mind but most of all you can expect a description of artist that I admire or artist I see working really hard or something. While on the side I might talk about hot topics or write about my farewells to high school that pretty much it.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

T.I.

Clifford Harris Jr., stage name T.I., Alter ego T.I.P. also know as the KING of the South, is a Grammy Award rapper/producer/songwriter/CEO of Grand Hustle Record. The reason I decided to write about his is because I admire him because of his adversity and his again lyrical abilities. T.I. is always at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with singles like "My Love", "Whatever You Like"and "Live Your Live."
T.I.
The "T.I." half of T.I. is the club hopping type of music. Music that you can vibe to for example. "Whatever You Like" this song gets alot of people gased because in this recession we cannot have whatever we like. We on a budget OK. But I respect the song because the song is like 3 and a half mintes of a escape of this recesion that the US is facing.

T.I.P.
I dont listen to more of T.I.'s alter ego T.I.P. because I dont really like gangster rap. But from what I heard about his gangsta side and by looking at the charts, he must be spitting HOT FIRE BOII.

I like T.I. swagger, I love the way he can transform from street n hood to proper and classy. Plus he has his own appearance. While T.I., he's clean cut with a suit, shirt n tie and a nice pair of shades on. While T.I.P., he's has on dog taggs, white marina, denim with the white hat tilted to the side.
Very SWAGG-O-LIOUS


T.I. was recently sent off to jail becuase of possesion of illegal weapons. When I first heard that on the news they said he had 90 GUNS!! Im like that good for him because he hads 90 GUNS, (what chu doing with 90 damn GUNS boii?? SMH) The reason for this is because one of his homies was murdered in front of a night club. T.I felt the need to protect himself. I think that he should have went about getting a weapon the legal way. He is a high profile celebrity and any little thing can possibly ruin his career and far a going to the state penn for life or a really long time. I also listened to his some "Ready for Whatever" off the Paper Trail album.

No comments:

Post a Comment